Fragile Human Beings

Recently, I went out with my "liberated" college friends. Whom have conviction over their claims in the world. They mentioned to me that like men, women are also capable of "breaking" hearts and much worse than men sometimes. We are all JUST human beings. Whose minds are still yet to be opened to all the wickedness in the world.

Also recently, there has been a brawl between 2 famous TV personalities. One, who was tired from her trip, and was really frustrated with the flight company because of "incompetent" service, was really challenged to keep her poise. I would imagine, anyone in her situation would do the same. BUT, that doesn't give her the right to "belittle" such a person. The journalist, on the other hand, was concerned of how the woman was being treated. An impulse as well to save such a person. BUT the right to take a photo for whatever purpose is also wrong. To have just kindly ask "what's happening here" would have gone a more peaceful way.

If it was me, I honestly don't know what I could have done. To be the defending husband of the woman being taken the "photo" to come to her aid, or be the "audience" who would like to make a difference, or show the world what a certain kind of people treats another person.BUT definitely not resort to fist fight, because I am not fighter, I myself, I would admit honestly, am afraid of a fist fight. But impulse, as a human being might say otherwise.

I am so glad that I am struggling to keep myself humble with the grace of the Lord, our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment