Who is Ahcee Flores(don't be lazy, google her, she's famous!), if you are lazy, this is her, somewhat, http://ph.news.yahoo.com/-ahcee-flores--is-newest-target-of-net-attacks.html. Anyway, this blog is going to be WHAT I think of everything that's happening regarding what Ahcee Flores did, about SOCIAL CONSTRAINTS...and whatever I think I should talk about, this is my blog, this is what MY opinion, live with it.
What is Social Constraints(for me): this is the act of oneself being "constrained" with whatever outside force is keeping him/her from saying WHATEVER he/she wants to say, whatever we want to do, etc.(you get the picture?) from saying or doing for the SAKE of either "morality, religion, social norms," etc. Sikat ang "art" dito sa "social constraints" na to.
Ngayon, kung ako tatanungin mo, boto naman ako dito, bakit? Eto ang "batas" meaning, piki mo mga mata mo, imagine, sa mundong WALANG BATAS, anyone would get away with bullshit...walang morale, or standard kuno. Ika nga nila, Social Responsibility...pero eto rin lang masasabi ko...kung walang tamang "outlet" para sa mga "socialy constrained" individuals, tumpak, kakainin ng buhay ang isang community from the inside out. Mabubulok ito, magkakagulo, etc. Para mas acceptable, ipangalan natin ang Social Constraint sa Social Responsibility, be responsible!
And sa akin lang, panindigan mo...ano man sabihin mo, ano man gawin mo, panindigan mo...if you ever choose to go outside of the social norms, believe in it, strive for it, fight for it. As simple as that. That's one way of being responsible...
Ahcee Flores, now an internet sensation after Mr. Christopher Lao(google him too), but Ahcee is more of the social responsibility example. What she did, I admire, but what she said, disgusts me so much that I'm cringing every time I'm reminded of it. What I meant with what she did, is how she just blurted out those words, I'm assuming she knows that EVERYONE will get to read it, how she just said those unimaginable words on a time like that where people were so afraid, panicking, hopeful, waiting for love ones to return call, etc. What she said was really...sad..that's what "social responsibility" is all about...
Although there are SOME cases wherein, people have the most.."honest" intentions, meaning, hindi nila sinasadya dahil hindi nila alam. Kung baga, someone among the group talking was asked what he thinks of let's say cancer, but he didn't know that someone from the group has cancer...so he/she freely tells the group what he thinks about cancer, without any social constraint, since they were in a private group. Now what he or she said could be good or bad.(good and bad i think is becoming more and more subjective, but that's on a different blog entry) So, what do you think should happen next? The one who speaked his/her mind shouldn't say sorry UNTIL it was layed out on the table that he/she has offended someone, BUT the offended SHOULD understand that he/she who just spoke his/her mind DIDN'T know...
I'm saying this because this just happened to me recently, I'm talking with my really close friends via email and one of my friend was going to organize a party with his younger sister, and this sister was 2nd to the youngest, and I know was still in college studying..so initially I thought and said that this party was going to be a "children's party" jokingly and told them that won't it be a little off...since we're going to party with you sister's friends? One was kind enough to correct me, but in not such a good way, and I totally forgot I'm a year older among my barkada could you blame me if i think that way? My invitation to the party got revoked, and I understand completely why my friend did that, I just want to say sorry to my friends whom I have offended, hopefully this blog gets to you and know where I'm coming from. I found out that their sister's age wasn't really that far apart, so I apologized and is waiting for their forgiveness...but if not, I did my part.
Anyway, lately, I have been so...careless that I don't think before I speak lately, but, it's just because I'm too comfortable being with friends that I just say whatever I want/think but don't get me wrong, I sincerely don't have any intentions of offending them, honest to goodness, I didn't know...I'm somewhat of a free spirited person, but growing from a traditional Chinese Family, sometimes I get carried away with so much social constraints...when I am with my friends, I care less of who people think I am, because I am myself when I'm with them...ang hindi ko lang magets minsan, kung yung isang tropa natin, naiitindihan mo na "ganon" siya, bakit ako, hindi niyo maintindihan na "eto ako"? Extremist, some of my friends would say..? Weird.
Bakit hindi ko panindigan?
#1 - Kinakapatid ko ang mga barkada ko, ayaw ko sila lumayo/mawala sa buhay ko.
#2 - Kung stranger ang mag sabi sayo ng ganito ganyan, HWUAG ka maniwala, pero pag kaibigan mo ang nagsalit, tropa mo pa, magisip isip ka na. (pare, bakit ung isa hindi niyo sinasabihian? "alam mo naman si armand, ganyan na yan dati pa" ako rin?! na mas tamed lang ngayon?!)
#3 - I heard from one of my barkada na "hindi mo ba pansin pare, nagkakaroon na ng gaps barkada natin?" ayaw ko siyempre...
to try panindigan - "kung kaibigan mo talaga sila, kung mangging sino ka man, hindi ka iiwan niyan"
so...ano na?
No comments:
Post a Comment