Unofficially Yours

Unofficially Yours, stylized as ÜnOfficially Yours is a 2012 Filipino romantic comedy film directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina and starring John Lloyd Cruz and Angel Locsin. It is produced and released by Star Cinema.[1][2][3] The film premiere released domestically on February 15, 2012.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9CnOfficially_Yours


Watched this last night with my best friend. She was the one who could relate more to this movie than me. Anyway, there was really a lot of stuff going on with this movie.

1. Lovely on screen acting by Mr. John Lloyd Cruz and Angel Locsin, they really played the part well, bagay sa kanila mga roles.

2. Mr. John Lloyd Cruz is the "epitome" of a guy who can make your laugh, which is a plus for women, without forcing it, it comes naturally for him.

3. Ms. Angel Locsin, who played the part very well. She played this "snabera" career-oriented woman in the film.

4. You could really learn a lot from this film, one of my favorite lines:

Ces: Hindi ka ba nagsasawang masaktan? Ces’ mother: Nagsasawa naman pero ‘di lang ako napapagod magmahal.
(Aren't you getting used to getting hurt? Sure I am, but I'm not getting tired of loving)

“Paano ko makikilala yung taong para sa’kin kung sa bawat sakit na mararamdaman ko ay susuko agad ako.”
(How would you find the right person for me, if I would give up easily on every hurt that I have come across?)
“Hindi naman talaga tayo napapagod masaktan e, dahil sa totoo lang, hindi rin naman tayo napapagod na magmahal.”
(We really don't get tired of being hurt, because to be honest, we don't get tired from loving.)
 
– Cess Bricenio

These quotes will be the reason for my blog.



Recently, I'm courting someone. She's being safe. Lately, I couldn't tell what she really feels. If she's leading me on or not. I know, that, unless she doesn't tell me to stop courting her, I shouldn't give up..but to TBH(To be Honest), she's not giving me enough reason to like her more too..what I noticed, is that, we're not that "click" when we're together..I'm not sure if it's only because there is the "ilang effect" or not, but nonetheless, I find it always hard to converse with her..kung baga, parang walang laman mga usap namin...=/

All I can say is, I'm really at a lost here..I don't know how much I can hold on..when I know someone out there would appriciate me more...

FYI, when my best friend went out with us, even for a little while, said she didn't feel that the one I'm dating wasn't that into me..but she mentioned a disclaimer not to take her word for it...is it a girl thing? That would feel such a thing?

Anyway, if you've been following my post, she Ms. N.

I guess that's about it...

P.S.
Do You Believe In Life After Love - Cher

What am I supposed to do
Sit around and wait for you
Well I can't do that
And there's no turning back
I need time to move on
I need a love to feel strong
'Cause I've got time to think it through
And maybe I'm too good for you 

Quoting another line from the movie Unofficially Yours and I will leave this for you all to ponder:
"....Pero ‘wag kang mag-alala, hindi kita pipilitin kasi naiintindihan kita.”
-Mackie Galvez (UNOFFICIALLY YOURS)"

Ang masasabi ko lang dito, hindi mo nga pipilitin..hanggang kelan ka naman magaantay?

1 comment: