The Quiet Time Series: October 12, 2012
The Quiet Time Series
10.12.12
Friday
01:25
Luke 11 : 24 - 26
My dear brothers, I'm asking for prayers. I'm having a hard time with my quiet time. For what I understand with this verse as it is also explained, if we become complacent with our spiritual journey, we will be overcome by our sins.
I pray for one another that may we become more vigilant with each step we take towards our Father. I'm also praying, God willing, if I should try the life here or go back to the Philippines and help with the family business. I'm praying for my career, that in anyway I can, glorify God, or His will be done.
Philippines is great because all my friends are there. But because I'm here, I feel that I am left out. That slowly, I should slowly let go.
I really admire the people who are seldom present during gatherings, yet when they show up, they don't feel left out or anything.
I guess I'm just really homesick or I really miss my friends back home in the Philippines. I lift everything to You Father, amen.
All for the Glory of God, amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment