The Quiet Time Series: October 4, 2012
The Quiet Time Series
10.04.12
Thursday
21:44
Galatians 6 : 14 - 18
May it ALL be about the Father. Just this morning I praise God that I have felt "dependent" on Him. I lost what I bought during the tour and it costs me a lot of money, and it was medicine for my grandfather. I have said nothing but thoughts in my head:"please God, help me find it. I need You." Praise God I found it.
That night, I sleep alone every night since Tuesday night in my room. I have always tempted with lust because I am all alone in my room. I praise God that I seek Him and that He has helped me control it.
I kept thanking my Father when I found the medicines that I bought for my grandfather and my victory against lust.
All for the Glory of God, amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment