The Quiet Time Series
10.19.12
Friday
01:45
Luke 17 : 20 - 21 - utmost.org(10.19.12)
I'm asking for prayers my brothers for my quiet time. I'm really having a hard time for the past few days and I have lost the consistency of my quiet time. I continue to seek my steadfast relationship with our Savior.
I would like to ask for forgiveness. Whenever I see my friends back home, I miss being with them. I have the sin of envy in my heart. I have it so much that I want to shun away from them and focus on my career when I get home so that I don't get to see them as much as I want. Even my friends who are together with in my walk.
It is good to be reminded of Christ's Kingdom who is in our midst. He is in our hearts, we just have to seek Him. I need You Father.
I would also like to pray for my friends who have asked for prayers.
All for the Glory of our Father, Jesus. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment