The Quiet Time Series
10.29.12
Monday
06:40
utmost.org(10.29.12)
Forgive me for I have long overdue QT. I am very happy to having spending time with Him again. This morning I was really happy to have talked to someone whom I haven't seen for a long time via fb chat. I was also very thankful to God that I found my glasses again after losing it for 2 weeks! Praise God! To have a talk with my sister regarding that "direction" in life. Happy too that I will be coming home soon too, but with a bittersweet feeling.
Asking for prayers for my health, it's my last week and I feel like getting sick but a little bit better now. For my consistency in my QT. For that "direction" in my life. For my brothers who, like me, the "walk" with You Father. My grandfather, who I pray that he "loosens" up a little.
All for the Glory of God, amen!
P.S. Thank You Father, amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment