09.05.12
Wednesday
23:59
Luke 4: 38 - 39
Jesus Heals Many
Jesus Heals Many
The booklet I was reading explained this verse to me that we should share God blessing to other people. Simon's mother-in-law, who was instantly healed by Jesus, did not rest after she was being healed but quickly got up and shared Jesus blessings to her neighbors who were sick. She tried to bring people to Jesus. Also, Luke 4 : 18 I feel that, is trying to tell me that, I have been renewed with the holy spirit, and I should be sharing His blessings to those who are poor in spirit and are captives of evil. Ang hirap lang sobra kasi ngayon pa lang, sa work, "under pressure" na nararamdaman ko...but I am blessed kasi, I feel that God is "disturbing" me, is trying to get me out of my comfort zone...
As I continue on my reading on the book John, chapter 7 and some of the previous chapters, I have read that, is trying to tell me, not to glorify myself, but Him. Do these things for no one but for Him alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment