The Quiet Time Series: September 08, 2012


The Quiet Time Series
09.08.12
Saturday
23:59
Proverbs 6 1 - 19
Warnings Against Folly

The verse is about being lazy, not just literally but in seeking God, in obeying Him. Before I opened it to Proverbs, I was praying for my career, at first, it was actually Proverbs 8 : 29, but I didn't understood it, so I flip it to the start of the chapter, I accidentally turned 2 pages before that and have read Proverbs 6. This one struck me.

He really does know me, because I myself feel lazy to engage our customers, I would always find ways to avoid confronting them. I would always ask my uncle for the majority of the bike parts our customers would ask me. I'm too excited to leave the country.

I have been praying for Him to disturb me. I attended a prayer meeting last night and was amazed by the statement the speaker said, "trivia lang, alam niyo ba, the phrase "do not be afraid" is mentioned in the bible 365 times?" Each day, knowing God, I am putting that phrase into heart. With His grace and mercy, I am putting it to heart.

All for the Glory of God, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment