The Quiet Time Series: September 2012

This series of blog post will be dedicated to my quiet time.


The Quiet Time Series:
09.04.12
Tuesday
23:59

I've been reading the book of John lately, and so far(John 6), there are previous verses that really gave me an impact. To summarize the chapters I have read, it was Jesus journey and performing miracles, and as I was reading, I felt, irritated by the people whom Jesus saves, or performs His miracles to. The people of Jerusalem wouldn't believe Him, would always find ways to persecute Him. I felt really irritated and sad at the same time...He even asked His 12 if they too wanted to leave Him John 6 67 - 69. But I was really amazed at what Simon and Peter replied: “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”


I'm really blessed to have recently attended a retreat. I was renewed. Praise God.

My quiet time, aside from reading the book John, I came across 1 Corinthians 2:10-16, at first I was really confused by it, but the booklet I was reading thank God had a short explanation on the daily readings. I finally understood what the verse meant. Let us be spiritual men, and not normal men, amen.



All for the Glory of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment