The Quiet Time Series
09.07.12
Friday
23:59
John 8 31 - 39
The Children of Abraham
"The truth shall set you free" was one of the lines that struck me with the verse, and "“Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed..." somewhat in line with utmost.org, about Jesus's overflowing blessing. After my retreat, a friend of mine told me before being baptized in water, he told me that I am free of satan and my sins, that from then on, I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, thus, we are protected by Him and will avoid sinning again.
All for the Glory of God, amen!
Father God, I'd like to pray for my bestfriend, whose health is again deteriorating. Lord You're the mighty healer, only You can take away our sufferings. Our business, that little by little, that we may walk the right path, that someday soon, we would not be afraid of our country's BIR because we have nothing to hide anymore, because "the truth will set us free." To my brother's who request for Your guidance, that we may continue to strengthen our faith in You. Please continue to disturb us Lord, take us away from our comfort zone, and Thy will be done. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment