The Quiet Time Series: September 27, 2012


The Quiet Time Series
09.27.12
Thursday
10:53
Eccl. 1 : 2 - 11

"All things which appear good and fulfilling will prove themselves empty unless they are built on the foundation which is Jesus Christ." What Edmund Chan said about being in communion with God, like Lois Lane, at first she was afraid, because it was her first time to fly with superman, but as the night progresses, she became more comfortable with it. At a time when superman and Lois Lane was joining hands, they were in "communion" with each other. She trusted superman.

I'm praying to have that kind of relationship with God. Trusting Him fully, "immediately" and "at once" following Him. I pray that in everything that I have, in everything that I do, in everything that I am, I will put Him at the center of my life. Little by little, with my brothers helping me, praying for me, and by His will, it will be done, amen!

I'd like to pray for my brother who is currently looking for a job, that he may find what Jesus wants him to find, the kind of work where Jesus has appointed it. For my best friend who is now patching things up with his family, who has forgiven each other with his wife and trying to forget the past mistakes they have done to each other. May they welcome Jesus fully in their lives one day.

For my brothers and I, may we grow more and more in faith with Jesus us our ultimate goal, to be more and more like Him. May Jesus guide each one of us where He wants us to go. May we become His "fishers of men" and let the world know of His grace and mercy to the people we love, amen!

All for the Glory of God, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment