The Quiet Time Series: September 11, 2012


The Quiet Time Series
09.11.12
Tuesday
23:59
John 11 38 - 44
Jesus Raises Lazarus From The Dead

I am assured with how Jesus prayed to His Father when He wanted to raise His brother Lazarus from death. "Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me." Grabe, I pray that like Christ, we  have His kind of relationship with His Father.

Lately, going through Proverbs for daily reading or what God is telling me, I can't seem understand Him, but with John, I get to know Jesus. I lift all my sins up to Him so that I may hear Him, understand Him, obey Him.

I'm praying for that with just a few more days before I leave, that, with His grace, I finish everything I have to do before I leave.

Lord, with your grace and mercy, with these things that I will be doing, may I find You, and glorify You.
- Reserve 2 dates for my charity birthday
- Take my dogs to grooming and vet
- pack things

amen Lord. All for the Glory of God, amen!

P.S. Lord, Forgive me for my sins, I lift them up to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment