The Quiet Time Series: September 18, 2012
The Quiet Time Series
09.18.12
Tuesday
14:22
John 15 : 9 - 17
Jesus is showing us how He was loved by His Father. He even wanted us to experience the peace and love that comes with it. He is loving us, how His Father loves Him. If we only follow Him, obey Him, only if He remains in us.
That is why I'm thankful that I have my dgroup every week so that I could share and be blessed together with my friends in prayer and worship Him together. So that I won't be lost along the way..It is such a blessing to have friends who worship together and be in Christ.
I'd like to give this a moment to pray for my brother AP, who's in the hospital right now because his blood plates went down again. Lord, You're the only one who can heal AP, forgive us Lord for our sins against You, Father, continue to do miracles for us, we believe in You Father, amen!
All for the Glory of God, amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment