The Quiet Time Series: September 20, 2012


The Quiet Time Series
09.20.12
Thursday
22:38
John 17:24-26

I really loved Jesus prayer for Himself, His disciples, and for all believers. I'm want to have it as my prayer as well. Especially the ones that need/seek Him the most.

1 Cor. 15 : 10, I was struck with "But by the grace of God, I am what I am..." I thank God for everything, for my character, for everything that is happening because He is molding me.

I'd like to ask for prayer, I was quick to anger with my mother awhile ago and more patience for my niece. She's really "makulit" and sometimes I just let her be when I ran out of patience, but I know I should show her more love. Also for my quiet time, that I may be consistent with the time of my quiet time and listen to Him more...asking for forgiveness from Him..amen.


All for the Glory of God, amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment