The Quiet Time Series: September 29, 2012


The Quiet Time Series
09.29.12
Saturday
12:15
Proverbs 26:11

I don't want anymore to commit the same sins all over again. When I go back to manila, and focus on my career, I want to be 100% dedicated to it already; or was this given to me because because if I go back to our business I will be feeling the same, is this for me Father?

A moment of prayer, Lord, I pray to be more trusting to You Father, to have more faith in You. Father, praying for my brother bryan's business as well, may his new branch be as blessed as the first one. Thankful for the healing of our brother AP that You have renewed him to worship You Father, thank You for protecting Him. Praying for our brother Ken, that he may find You again Father, may You guide Him back towards to You. To our brother Alek, keep Him safe Father, send Your angels to fly with Him. My mom, keep her safe Father as she flies back to Manila tonight. Our brother Jason and Adrian as well, with their business and work as well Father. We thank You for bringing us Clifford Father, we thank You that he is now comfortable with us and vice versa, amen!

All for Your Glory Father, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment