The Quiet Time Series: September 26, 2012


The Quiet Time Series
09.26.12
Wednesday
09:46
Luke 8 : 19

There is a large crowd right now in my walk towards my Father. I just had a dream about me being caught cheating when I almost had gotten away with it. Even when I almost admitted defeat, I still thought of a way how not to get caught by denying it. I pray that when I'm being tested by God, I would take the test, with a teachable heart..

I missed one day of quiet time and as my niece would put it:"I'm having a bad day.." indeed, I had a bad day yesterday for missing out on one day without "talking" with my Father.

I'm happy to let everyone to about my Praise Report. My parents met up with one of my mom's school friend and goes to Church when she heard I was in a renewed relationship with Jesus, she invited me to attend this Sunday at her church. I'm excited to spend time again with my Father this Sunday, amen!

All for the Glory of God, amen!

P.S. Father, I ask for forgiveness for all my sins the ones that I lift up to You and the ones that I have forgotten or at the back of my mind refuse to lift up to You...amen!

Oh, also praying for my families relationship with each other, may we be more understanding and open to each other, Lord, let us be kind to one another and understanding of each other..amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment