The Quiet Time Series: September 19, 2012
The Quiet Time Series
09.19.12
Wednesday
10:58
John 16 : 24
I was struck with this line while reading the chapter, "Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." I felt that I still lack in faith, I haven't fully grasp His teachings, because if I have, I would be asking the Father in His name. Parang, feeling ko pag wala ng mintis ung faith mo, meron ka nung confidence na i-claim ung prayers or whatever You ask of Him.
From utmost.org, my reflection about John 6:66, reading the previous verse John 6:65 "Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him." Parang for me, dito pumapasok ung quote na "Jesus qualifies the called and not the other way around:" Tipong, in His perfect time, He knows us so well that He knows who believes in Him or not, ginagawaan niya ng paraan kung time mo na maniwala sa kanya.
Last night, my mom and I had a talk regarding the way she "takes care" of us. I'm not really sure if we both got to understand what each other was saying, but I'm lifting it all up to Him.
Just read Proverbs 13:4 "Lazy people want much but get little, but those who work hard will prosper." I have to honestly say, my spiritual journey is slow and weak, but I always pray that He disturb me and push me to be "radical." too bad I would miss the "trust" talk on MBS(Monday Bible Study) but I know that everything is all planned out by Him.
I'd like to pray for thanks to Him that He has healed our borther AP. Praying that Jesus walks with us in our dgroups spiritual journey, amen.
All for the Glory of God, amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment