The Quiet Time Series: September 16, 2012
The Quiet Time Series
09.16.12
Sunday
01:00
John 13 36 - 38
How the Lord knows us. He knows that, like Peter, we want to follow where our Father goes, we want to be more and more like Him. But because He knows Peter, He told him that he will deny Him 3 times before the rooster crows. This one struck me the most, because I feel that I'm like Peter now, who says that he loves Jesus very much(no doubt) but to how far? Peter's faith was tested. Yet, our Father knows that Peter loves Him and still blesses him with what he needs in becoming a fisher of all men.
I have been missing on my quiet time with the Father with all this excitement going to Canada. Before this week started, I prayed that I do all the things that I have planned before leaving and that I may find and glorify His name. I almost get to finish the things I was supposed to do, but did I glorify Him? There was instances when I failed Him, there were more than 3 times...
Father, forgive me for my shortcomings. May You bless my heart to be more obedient to You Father, and only You, all for Your glory, amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment