The Quiet Time Series
09.22.12
Saturday
05:25
Luke 8 : 4 - 15
Which seed am I? I feel that I'm the seed that has "fallen among the thorns" where I am usually "choked on life's worries." But because of this, I turn to the Lord, just this morning, I wasn't sure how to respond to my mother, I asked the Lord for guidance, to grant me patience. I'm always praying to God when I have sinned. To not be afraid when I am tested.
I'm praying so that I may know how to respond the way He wants us to respond. I'm asking for forgiveness for the sins have done, the sins I am committing and the sins that has to be done. Asking for prayers that I may do His will, with a teachable heart, with humble obedience. Prayers for my brothers and sisters who needs You Father, who are seeking You, may they find Your light and be guided by You according to Your will.
Father, have mercy on us, forgive us our sins. Guide us Father, to do Thy will. Heal us Father from our sins.
All for the Glory of God, amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment