The Quiet Time Series: September 06, 2012

The Quiet Time Series
09.06.12
Thursday
23:59
Luke 5: 1-11
Jesus Call His First Disciples

I was really touched when "Simon Peter fell at the knees of Jesus saying, "Leave me, Lord. I am a sinful man."" But Jesus gave them affirmation NOT to be afraid of Him, and that from then on, they were going to be fishers of men. As I have read some of the verse's reflection, this story had a few meaningful reflections to it. One was when Jesus got in the boat with His disciples, it was overwhelming for the disciples, if Jesus got into the boat with me, I will be blessed as well. I think that the boat represented life, He is now with me in my life. And now, with His blessing and grace, I would be able to have bountiful, blessed journey ahead of me. I pray that He would disturb me more, so that my faith would be tested and choose Him more, depend on Him more and more with each trial He gives me.

All for the Glory of God, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment